Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Sister


While the loss of my sister is tragic in countless ways, I consider myself lucky to have shared twenty nine years of life with her. I could never put into words what she meant to me and my family. Marnie is a beautiful soul who gave freely of herself, was a person of great loyalty, integrity and honesty. Our lives are forever changed, but she has left behind an impression on our hearts that will last forever. I used to tell her she was the best person I had ever met and I really meant it. From all the letters, phone calls, emails, etc... that have been pouring in, I know a few people felt the same. Marnie brought such joy and laughter into our lives. We always looked forward to hearing about her latest adventures. From rushing the Colorado river, to complete isolation on the Delta, to the mountains of Alaska, to the deserts of Mexico, Marnie was one with nature... then, now and always. I love you Marnie.
Kellie

No comments: