Friday, March 17, 2006

Gotta love this girl!

What do you say about Marnie? I don't know how to express how much she meant to me, funny thing is that I think anyone who knew Marnie knows exactly how I feel about her. Marnie and I had so many good times together and had also shared in many hard times, its during the hard times when you discover your friends best traits. Everyone should be so lucky to have a friend like Marnie in their life. I can only hope that we can all learn something about friendship from knowing Marnie and try to be a friend like that to another.

These two photos capture Marnie's enthusiastic, adventurous and fun-loving spirit. The first photo shows Marnie skateboarding INSIDE our friend's house in Gonzaga Bay, Baja- we spent a few days there last spring helping him build his adobe house, although in the end we probably did more damage and drank more beer than we actually helped. The second was taken on top of O'Malley peak in Anchorage a few years ago- I would have stopped much sooner but Ole Shepherd had to "bag the peak" and of course she was right it was amazing......just like her. Ellie Mason



No comments: