Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Near and Dear

I am so grateful for all the wonderful memories I have of Marnie and of the time we spent together. It breaks my heart to think there will be no new memories made but Marnie will always be near and dear in my heart. I am constantly amazed with how many reminders of Marnie pop up everyday.....photos, gifts Marnie sent, things we got together, the dogs, sharing stories with friends, the list never seems to end- she is everywhere. Marnie touched so many lives, she will live on forever in all of us. (Ellie Mason)


Even though Marnie spent so much time way from the snow, she never stopped loving it :)


Every adventure was well documented when Marnie was around!


Palomo was never far from Marnie's side, despite everything she put him through :)


No comments: